IPC - KH
Associated Partner, BSL3, Non EU
Created in 1953, Institut Pasteur du Cambodge is a research and public health institute under the patronage of the Cambodian Ministry of Health. It belongs to the International Network of Pasteur Institutes with whom it develops ongoing collaborations. It meets international standards and it is dedicated to Cambodian people.
Institut Pasteur du Cambodge has 3 missions and main activities:
- Diagnosis, research, prevention of infectious diseases found in Cambodia, in microbiology and epidemiology such as : Avian flu - HIV & AIDS - Hepatitis – Influenza - Zika – Rabies - Japanese encephalitis - Viral hemorrhagic fever - Malaria – Emerging viruses and pathogens.
- Microbiological monitoring across Cambodia
- Research in cooperation with the Ministry of Health and International Institutes
2/ SERVICES AND SUPPORT TO THE PUBLIC
- Medical Biology Laboratory
- International Vaccination Center
- Rabies Vaccination Center
- Food Microbiology and Water Analysis Laboratory
- Voluntary Confidential Counseling and HIV Testing Center
- Capacity building and training of Cambodian and International students and professionals